Students' Association - CMC Vellore


Twelve days of christmas---MALLU STYLE!!!

This is my tributes to all you Mallus out there!! Merry Christmas!!!
On the first day of christmas my kochamma gave to me - An authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the second day of Christmas my kochamma gave to me - Two mallu chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti..
On the third day of Christmas my kochamma gave to me - Three Films of Shakeela, Two Mallu Chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the fourth day of christmas my kochamma gave to me - Four communist leaders, Three films of Shakeela, Two Mallu Chetas and an Authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the fifth day of Christmas my kochamma gave to me - Five bowls of Aviyal, Four Communist leaders, Three films of Shakeela, Two Mallu Chetas and an authentic Malaylam Patti..
On the sixth day of Christmas my kochamma gave to me - Six bottles of toddy, Five bowls of aviyal, Four Communist Leaders, Three Films of Shakeela, Two Mallu chetas and an Authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the seventh day of Christmas my kochamma gave to me - seven tickets to dubai, Six bottles of Toddy, Five Bowls of Aviyal, Four Communist leaders, Three Films of Shakeela, Two Mallu chetas and an Authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the eighth day of Christmas my kochamma to me - eight Manorama yearbooks, seven tickets to dubai, Six bottles of Toddy, Five bowls of Aviyal, Four Communist leaders, Three films of Shakeela, Two Mallu Chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the ninth day of Christmas my Kochamma gave to me - nine workers unions, eight Manorama yearbooks, seven tickets to dubai, six bottles of toddy, five bowls of aviyal, four communist leaders, three films of Shakeela, two Mallu Chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the tenth day of Christmas my Kochamma gave to me - ten Mohanlal fan clubs, nine workers unions, eight manorama yearbooks, seven tickets to dubai, six bottles of toddy, five bowls of aviyal, four communist leaders, three films of Shakeela, two Mallu Chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the eleventh day of Christmas my Kochamma gave to me - eleven Pathanamthitta beauties, ten mohanlal fan clubs, nine workers unions, eight manorama year books, seven tickets to Dubai, six bottles of toddy, five bowls of Aviyal, four communist leaders, three films of Shakeela, two mallu Chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti...
On the twelfth day of Christmas my Kochamma gave to me - Twelve gallons of Coconut oil, eleven Pathanamthitta beauties, ten mohanlal fan clubs, nine workers unions, eight manorama year books, seven tickets to dubai, six bottles of toddy, five bowls of aviyal, four communist leaders, three films of shakeela, two mallu chetas and an authentic Malayalam Patti


0 Responses to “Twelve days of christmas---MALLU STYLE!!!”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


SA Clickr

Upcoming SA and College Events





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Counter


© 2008 Students' Association - CMC Vellore | CMC Vellore Homepage
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
For A Library of Medical E-Books | Medical Information and Topics at EMedicine